Student-Parent/Guardian-Advisor Conferences: October 17-28
Students will facilitate scheduling a time between parent/guardian and advisor to meet with the student.
What will be covered at the SPA conference?
- Student’s grades and assignments
- Creating opportunities to connect with needed teachers.
- Standardized testing results
- Progress with Academic programs used to support math, language arts, and ACT preparation
- Access students behavior records
- Discuss any needs the parent/guardian may have.
- The SPA conferences are designed to connect parents and guardians to the programming in place at the high school to help the students design a diploma that works with their future interests and plans.