Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
2 Hour Delay
High School Inclement Weather Schedule
- HS and MS will have asynchronous learning on inclement weather closures. During asynchronous learning, instruction and assignments will be delivered online. While the teacher is not delivering a “live” lesson, they are available to help students via email, Google Classroom, and Google Meet. Students have the day to complete the assigned tasks.
- Teachers will have first-period tasks posted by 8:15 am; all other periods will be posted by the beginning of the 2nd hour period.
- The assigned task should be able to be completed within a 30-minute timeframe.
- Students with wifi issues will complete assigned learning during WIN/Advisory or attend ASAAP when back in school.
- Teachers will be available during the inclement weather school day via email and/or Google Classroom.
- No High School Advisory or WIN classes will meet during an inclement weather school closure. No WIN Time for Middle School students on an inclement weather school closure.
- Attendance logged as “present” when the assigned tasks are completed.
Inclement Weather (Snow Day) Closure Procedure (Instructions sent to Students):
- Teachers will be online during the scheduled class period for supporting students via Google Classroom, Google Meet, and email.
- Students will have the school day to complete assigned tasks and will be marked as "present" for the class period when the assigned task is completed/turned in.
- Teachers will have first-period tasks posted by 8:15 AM; all other periods will be posted by the beginning of 2nd period.
- WIN and Advisory will not meet. MS will not have WIN time on a snow day.