Cum Laude is a system in which to recognize students for the rigor of their academic program as well as their success in that program. It is a point based system that combines Honor Points (based on advanced courses taken) and the cumulative grade point average to create a Laude Score. The Laude Score determines which laude award level a student receives at graduation.
- Who is under the Cum Laude System?
- How will the Academic Excellence Scholarship be determined?
- How does a student qualify for Laude status?
- What are the ranks within the Laude System?
- Laude Score Breaks
- How will students be recognized at graduation?
- Even though class rank is no longer reported, will it be available upon request?
- If class rank is not able to be provided on college applications, will that hurt our students’ chances to be accepted to college?
- Is there a Valedictorian and Salutatorian?
- So who will speak at graduation in place of the Valedictorian and Salutatorian?
- What happens in Unique Situations?
- Will the list of Laude courses ever change?